There is no entrance examination. The only requirement is to finish High School studies and be eligible for university studies in your home country. (No failed results in the transcripts). Even though a certain level of English language is required (B1/B2).
To apply for admission to the Pre-Medical Track of McDaniel College Budapest, please register by clicking on the “Apply now” button and upload all the documents
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate - In case you finish High School this year, please upload a certificate from your High School confirm it.
- Official transcripts from your secondary school /with an attested translation/
- Copy of your passport or ID containing your personal data
- Curriculum Vitae in English /EUROPASS/
Additional documents are needed before registration
- Medical Certificate in English /Including a negative HIV status/ (sample)
- 1 passport-size photo
Please read the following document: Declaration of providence of information and consent.
Once we have reviewed the application materials and determined that the applicant appears qualified and potentially able to complete the program, the applicant will be notified about the decision by return of post.
There is no entrance examination, but in certain cases a test of English competence may be required.
Late applications may be considered in case of vacancies.
All secondary school graduates eligible for university studies in their home country are welcome.
There is no entrance examination.